Sponsorship and Participation
Don't miss this opportunity to promote your brand, increase foot traffic and invite new customers!
The Explore Essex fall festival is local. It's in your backyard. This is a valuable opportunity to showcase your business and grow! Festivals and community gatherings enable you, as a business owner, to interact with current and prospective customers, let them know what you have to offer, and provide discounts, freebies, specials, and fun events to encourage them to shop with you in the future. You may also connect with other business owners and organizations in the community potentially leading to valuable relationships with your neighbors.
The Town of Essex is excited to support local businesses. We are happy to be working with you!
|SEPTEMBER 1||Deadline to apply for a Business Booth located at The Essex Experience|
|SEPTEMBER 1||Deadline to sign up as an official SPONSOR|
|SEPTEMBER 10||Deadline to sign up to host an activity (sooner is better!)|
|SEPTEMBER 10||Deadline to sign up as a Participating Business|
|SEPTEMBER 30 - OCTOBER 2|
|GOLD SPONSOR (3 available)|
$2,000 and up
|SILVER SPONSOR (6 available)|
$1,000 to $1,999
|BRONZE SPONSOR (10 available)|
$500 to $999
DOWNLOAD SPONSORSHIP FORM (pdf) or complete online by clicking below.
OTHER WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
1. Host an activity, demonstration, or performance
Have you ever thought of holding an activity but realized that alone, it was too small to create a buzz? The Explore Essex fall festival is an outstanding opportunity to try it out!
DOWNLOAD SIGN UP FORM (pdf) or complete online by clicking below.
2. Be a participating business
Essex businesses may donate a product or service worth at least $25 up to $499 and receive promotion of your business and organization on all Giveaway Exploraganza advertising, which includes posters, event website, and event social media. The more you donate, the more of a promotional highlight you will receive, including added posts to social media with links to your business and description of your product or services.
The Giveaway Exploraganza generates a lot of attention on social media and Facebook users "share" the posts to others. Sign up to get your business name on it all!
A note about "gift vouchers" from previous Out & About events: Gift vouchers were given to Essex residents to use at participating businesses for reimbursement by grant funds. Gift vouchers will not be offered, used, or reimbursed for the Explore Essex 2022 festival. Businesses are encouraged to sign up as a participating business and take advantage of the new opportunities to be involved. Use the Explore Essex social media tool kit and advertise discounts or specials during the event weekend!
DOWNLOAD PARTICIPATING BUSINESS FORM (pdf) or complete online by clicking below.
3. Sign up for a business booth
Is your business located in a rural area? Do you have a business that does not have a storefront? Maybe a business booth is the right fit for you! You must commit to opening your booth for Saturday, Oct. 1 and Sunday, Oct. 2, and agree to all other "Rules for Business Booths". Spaces are limited. Priority will be given to Essex businesses.
Thank you to our festival sponsor, The Essex Experience for providing the venue and the work behind putting together this opportunity for Essex area business owners!
- Essex-based businesses - $50 per day
- Nonprofit organizations - free of charge with proof of 501 (c)(3)
- Businesses from outside of Essex - $50 per day
DOWNLOAD BUSINESS BOOTH APPLICATION (pdf) or complete online by clicking below.
4. Plan some fun (and savvy) ways to interact with your customers
- Offer some fun specials and discounts during the festival weekend. Use the Explore Essex social media tool kit to grab event logos and a few ideas.
- Offer a coupon. Have you heard? PEOPLE LOVE A GOOD DEAL. Coupons are a fantastic way to get people to your store or restaurant.
- Have your own in-house contest or raffle where customers receive a chance just for coming through the door. If you have an email subscriber list, ask them to sign up to receive a chance at the drawing.
- Invest in some banners, posters, and flyers to draw customers and to let them know ahead of the festival that your business must be on their checklist of places to go.
- FREEBIES - Use the Explore Essex social media tool kit to let event-goers know where to go!